- At first
IWY Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") Recognizing the importance of personal information and considering it a serious responsibility to protect it, we have established the following regarding the handling of personal information on the website in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy" in order to manage and operate a website that customers can use with peace of mind.
- Scope of application of handling of personal information
- The handling of personal information is applied when the customer purchases products through our site, contacts us, promotes and delivers product information and various information, processes after-sales service operations, etc. Personal information collected when you use our site is managed in accordance with the way you think about the handling of this personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
In addition to the purpose of providing the Service, the Company may use personal information and order information collected from customers (including information about the customer's order history committee) for the purposes specified in the following articles. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than providing the Service or for the purposes set out below.
- For user management
- To introduce our products and services
- ・ For order procedures, confirmation of order contents, and change procedures
- ・ To respond to various inquiries and after-sales service
- ・ When conducting campaigns and questionnaires
- ・ For the purpose for which the Company contacted the customer separately and received individual consent
- ・ For the creation of statistical data classified by customer's attributes (age, address, etc.)
- ・ To provide and display information and services that are compatible with each customer's preferences
- About the safe management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company will take necessary and reasonable safety measures against access management of personal information, restrictions on the means of taking it out, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc., and will promptly take appropriate measures, including measures to prevent recurrence, in the event of an accident related to personal information such as leakage.
- Deposit of personal information
The Company may deposit business to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor. (Subcontractors are carriers, printing companies for sending direct mail, collection consignment companies, etc. in the event of unpaid product prices.) ）
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the person in question. However, this does not apply if:
- (1) When there is the consent of the person in question about the provision of information
- (2) When disclosure is requested by public institutions such as government agencies based on laws and regulations
- (3) When personal information is disclosed to business alliances related to the operation of this site. However, the information disclosed in this case is limited to the necessary range, and the disclosure destination is required to manage personal information by contract, etc.
- About cookies
On our site, there are pages that use this cookie to collect access logs to help improve the usability of the site and to save you the trouble of entering personal information when you visit the site again, and to make it more convenient to use.
- Changes and notices regarding the handling of personal information
The Company may change the content of the handling of this personal information without prior notice due to the company's business needs, enforcement of new laws and regulations, revisions to existing laws and regulations, and other circumstances. Any changes will be posted on this website and announced. Please check the latest contents of this page when using.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the handling of personal information, personal data, etc., please contact us at the following address.
IWY Co., Ltd.
3F, 3-21-16NK-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001